What We Do
Partners in Personal Oncology is a unique, not for profit 501c3 organization, aspiring to optimize the treatment of cancer.
We base our expert, individualized medical solutions on a platform integrating high quality private data procurement and analysis, with state of the art science and technology.
Partners in Personal Oncology offers Personal integrated Precise Opinion.
Effectively we have the ability to maximize the potential of a unique pool of public and private information for institutions and to provide the best, not commercially available, expert, informed, integrated and personalized solutions for patients.
Why we are different:
- We operate beyond singular institutional boundaries
- We optimize information to and from each patient
- We adopt an integrative model
- We offer longitudinal study of disease
- We integrate clinical data to produce meaningful results
- We integrate information for other patients
- 'Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno'
'One for All and All for One' model